Step 5 – Post Settlement

There are several housekeeping matters


You can cancel your insurance on the property and claim any refund of premium to which you may be entitled.

Electoral Roll

You should notify the Electoral Office of your change of address.
A card is obtainable for that purpose at the post office.

Notice of Sale

We will notify the council and water board of the change of ownership.

You need to contact the utilities for final readings of electricity, gas & telephone.

If you are ready to sell and wish to use our conveyancing services please complete the online selling questionnaire.

Instant Enquiry