- The contents of this e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or commercially valuable and it is intended for the named recipient of this e-mail.
- If you are not the intended recipient, you are on notice that several Commonwealth Acts of Parliament strictly prohibit any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or dissemination of this communication.
- Hayton Kosky Lawyers does not warrant that the contents of any electronically transmitted information will remain confidential.
- If you receive this e-mail in error, please reply to us immediately and delete this transmission together with any attachments.
- It is the recipient’s duty to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided in this Email before loading onto any computer system.
- There is no warranty that this material is free from computer virus or any other defect or error.
- Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender’s responsibility. Hayton Kosky Lawyers entire liability will be limited to resupplying the material.
We strongly recommend that to minimise the risk of cyber fraud you do not act on any communication from Hayton Kosky Lawyers that provides you with account details into which you should transfer money without first contacting us on 03 9557 3355 and confirming its authenticity.
Hayton Kosky acknowledges the Traditional Owners and custodians of the land and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
Hayton Kosky Lawyers